Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Singleness a Study to waste time.

I have been noticing that a lot of people that I know are getting married. So I have been thinking a lot about my singleness and will I ever get married. Good thing for me, I have lots of time to read and study (but will I is the question). I am currently reading a book by Debbie Maken called "Getting Serious about Getting Married." There are questions in the back that I might address in this blog series. I am going to actually tag these post so people can follow (all of the 1 reader that is called Me). So I want to start out so people know where I can coming from. I am a single Christian guy, with an anti-social problem that rival most monks, who lives in a 4x8 ft white box that the government calls a dorm room. I spent nearly to much time searching the internet. I am going to start looking for an apartment so I can be a least free of room inspections. I actually should be doing my AMT homework. I am looking to do something really big for my 100th post. Leave a comment of an ideas.

Also, there is a new ESV Study Bible coming out in October. But through Sovereign Grace Ministry website, you can pre-order now and save 35% on also donate 5% to Sovereign Grace Ministry. More info here. I use the ESV because of the accurate current English that is uses. I have notice that most of the time, it is really close to the KJV but in modern English. Read the website for more info.


----------------
Listening to: Scott Krippayne - I Am Jesus
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.