Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lean on God.

I am really pumping out the blogs this morning. I just finished my blog about the weather in the Midwest which I start to write 6 days ago. This is blog #98 and I come close to my 100th blog post.

I want to talk about a friend which I think needs our prayer. I have been reading a friends blog and I have noticed that this person has not leaned on God or trusted him through a process which might seem hard. This friend is adding stress that God can handle when we trust it to him. I think we need to understand that God is much bigger than anything we can do. We must trust in the Lord and lean on him. As I have slowly learned is that the more you lean on God to help, the more in control the situation is. We can not control others and their actions, but we can pray and lean on God to help because can. What my friend needs to realize is that this is all a test that my friend needs to read the Bible and pray. God always has an escape route from these test. All we need to do and trust him that everything will work out. I am not saying that my friend will always have a better life by trusting God, but when problems come up trusting God will allow us to come closer to him and figure out other parts of his will.

Let us try and trust the Lord with our problems and lean on his knowledge and not our own.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for getting me back on track with your email! The scriptures helped me out a lot too! I realize now that I haven't fully been relying on God and he's the only one who can help me through all this and help all the stress go away! I have been reading and praying everyday, but that's not enough, obviously or you wouldn't have talked to me about it and the stress would have stopped piling up. There's a little more to it, like I have to give myself to God completely and lean only on him and trust in him 100%. So thanks again for your help and your reminders! Please feel free to always keep me in check! That's what brothers and sisters in Christ are for, right? :)We have to hold each other accountable and be there for each other and pray for them and help them back on their feet! So thank you so much Mike for all you prayers and for opening my eyes again! Hope all is well for you! Love YSIC, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.