Wednesday, June 11, 2008

E-sword Live

There was a program that I used on my windows laptop. I can not use the program on my Mac because it is made for a Mac. Went to the site today to see if there was a Mac version. They was no luck but I did find that they have a live internet site. It is called E-sword Live. It is a Bible software program that is now available online. It has different tools that can help. You can also select different version. You have to register but I think it is worth it. It also has some word study and Bible dictionaries. I just got my account so I am playing with it right now.

----------------
Listening to: href="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/sovereign+grace+music/track/before+the+cross">Sovereign Grace Music - Before the Cross
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.