Monday, June 30, 2008

Heidi Montag Recording Christian Album

I have mixed emotions about this story. Back in the day when I was not so pumped about learning about doctrine, I watched at show on MTV called "The Hills." It me it was a other Orange County Girls that have not respect (a now more mature Christian view). The leading lady I guess is going to produce a Christian Album. Cool but I have some problems because I know what her show was about. Why I have mixed emotions is because hollywoodlife.com criticized her because she said , "Jesus was persecuted, and I’m going to get persecuted, ya know?" The writer of the artcule said, "She did not just compare herself to Jesus. Yes, yes, she did." The problem the editor does not seem to know is that she is right. To put that comment into just lighting, it was after an other actress claim she (Heidi) was spreading rumors about that actress having a sex tape. I guess all I can do is pray that she will become like Kirk Cameron and not do stop Hollywood stuff. You can read the assult an actress that claims to live for the lord here.

In case you are wondering how I found this story, I saw it on the homepage of the free e-mail service I use.

2 comments:

  1. My question before further speculation would be: was she Saved when she starred on the show? She might have gotten Saved since then and is now making the Christian album. I know that if my life was a movie before I got Saved, it probably would have been rated R for things other than language and violence . .. and after I became Saved and got over my backsliding, those things in my life stopped, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article quotes her saying that she was religious since 2 years old. I would say that she thinks she is saved and so that is why I have mixed emotions. If she was truly saved, I would think (this might be a little legalistic) that she would not have done the show in the first place. A far as being saved after the show, according to imdb.com, she is still part of the show. With that said, the news source did a really good job on mocking her. That is what I read into the article.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.