Thursday, June 19, 2008

99th Post

This is the 99th post and I am gearing up for a 100th post text. I have been thinking a lot about a job that I have to apply for. I went for my interview today but it was changed till tomorrow. I am in the running for a job a MOCC (Maintenance Operation Command Center). It is a desk job that requires me to look at a computer screen for 8 hrs. In other words, I will become a AWACS flier that never flies, like Kyle (Read My Mind...). I do not want the job because of the lost of TDY money that I can get. A benefit of the job is time to study the Word and do homework. The biggest problem I have is standing still for so long. When I was on leave last May, my biggest problem with my leave was the fact that I was not occupied the whole time. I need to some thing to stay busy. I feel that the MOCC job will not keep my occupied long enough.

----------------
Listening to: Until the Nets are Full w/ Chris Salter - Awake by Mark Cahill
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.