Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Courts Appearance

I get to go to court. Actually not really, I am guilty by post instead of court. My case will not be held on the 22 of May (should have know that was coming Kyle). Since I choose guilty by post I no longer have to appear. I was going to plead insanity but I do not think the military wants that to happen. I found out that I was going to pay a really hefty fine because they charged me as a tourist instead of a military person. A guess as a military person, I am treated as a British citizen.

Any who, I found out that I can leave England 6 months prior to my DOS of Aug. I am debating if I should leave then. It would mess up my whole Europe travel thing. That is I want to travel and hit all the big cities. I will have to pray and read about to see if God wants me to leave early or not. I have already stated that I will be maintaining my DEROS so I will leave by Aug of '09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.