Saturday, April 26, 2008

Birthday Wishes

So today I went to throw a couple (10) discs to practice up (because I have yet to throw a disc until today) for my big challenge this coming May. I throw 1 (ONE) DISC (UNO) and arm started to hurt. That was ONE, UNO, and 1 DISC THAT I THREW. I normally have to throw up to 36 times (drives/approaches) a round (on a long courses). This has been a disappointment to the nth power. So my right arm hurts and so that means I can not be a groom's men in my friend's wedding (not really, KYLE!!!!!). So after my painful experience at the disc throwing business, I went to check my mail. I got an Easter card. It was only 30 DAYS LATE. Ever-the-less I got one right. That is what type of quality I get in my MPS. The postmark date was the 19th of March. I also got a card from my parents that was post dated the 18th (or the day before my birthday). The worst part of the it all, the dog ate my 20 dollars that was stuck in it. This is nothing new. My parents once got me computerless wire. It was a huffy 30 cent gift/card (actually the card was 1.99, I think). This what I will have to put up with for 1 week. So that was the happening in the life of me today the last day of this week forever and ever. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.