Monday, April 14, 2008

"Ask Jesus in to your heart"

I found a blog by a Christian that some might have heard from. His name is Tony and he is on the WOTM radio show as part of their fishing segment. He has a blog called The Lawman Chronicles and also a radio that airs at 10pm PST called Last Words Ministry. This is the show from last Saturday. It is a great show that explains a little about asking Jesus into your heart. Click here it listen to podcast.

While I was thinking while listening to it was how that is such a way to become a god. Now I know that from listening WOTM. What hit me was when they (LWM) or a caller used Eph 2:8-9. It was the fact that it was a work to TELL JESUS to come into my heart. Anyways, just another reason why some churches need to turn back to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.