Monday, April 14, 2008

Praise Report from 1 year ago.

I was talking to my dad this past Sunday. This past week, we was talking to my great aunt (or ant) Verna. Most of my Dad side besides his immediate family leaves very close to each other or did. So they realized (or someone did) that none of my great-grandmother children died before she passed away from this world to hopefully Heaven. My great-grandmother was 95 years old and believe that is because she was raised up biblical and tried to teach my grandma and her siblings the same thing. I know my great-grandmother as someone who was a great lady. I know that she read your Bible a little because she was tring to find where it said moose in the Bible. She had Alzheimers and my great aunt believes she was reading something about the rules of Israel and maybe wondered if moose was something they could eat. She had a encounter with a moose when she was a younger. In fact one of the funnest things she had was a moose seating in an outhouse (outside bathroom for the non-country living people) reading a newspaper. Funny thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.