Thursday, October 1, 2009

She Roller Her Eyes at Me.

The point of this blog is not about a girl that rolled her eyes at me when I ordered 2 shots of espresso. That is it. I ordered 2 plain shoot (so w/o milk or foam or anything else) ans she thought I was weird. She needs to learn the fine art of espresso. Okay she does not but she should realize that some of us like dark bold coffee.

So this post is really about nothing like most of my other posts. It is more of an update than anything else. So here it is:

No girlfriend,
have a witness partner,
mad at the VA b/c they have not paid me yet.

I think that covers everything. Actually, I have been really excited about have someone to go witnessing with me. I would like more people or even a team but 1 other person is enough. That was a big blessing that I was able to meet someone else to go a preach the word of God to a die people group called America. I have been upset about a speaker I heard here at Liberty that suggested that the only true missions were missions over see to unreached people group. I want to inform him that America needs more witnessing done in it then any other country. The reason is that the American Church is bigger than it ever has been but yet it give the less then 20 years ago. See the problem. We have more so-called "Christian" in America but we do not give more money to mission work. I want everyone to know that we need to stand up and grab a back bone and PREACH the gospel or at least support people who preach the gospel. The more and more I think about it, the more and more I see the need to get out and preach. There are people that will die and not have a chance for eternal life because they were not witnessed to. There are people in American that need the gospel now.

All I really want is the church to focus on spreading the gospel with words to lost people, rich and poor. Lets stop this action only gospel thing and preach Christ Crucify.

Also, I have been trying to realize that I do not need to do something big in my life but all God requires is that I am faithful where I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.