Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Studying, Studying, and Super Chicken.

So I am doing a little bit of studying every once-in-a-while. It it has been fun sometimes but most of the time it has been a little drag. The biggest problem is that I spent quite a bit of time alone and we all know that it is not good for man to left alone. The verse is in the context of marriage but it is a good principle that everyone should live by. I have meet some people but nothing has develop but I am getting to know one person who is in a couple of my classes. Thursday I get an oppertunity to meet with some other off-campus students in a prayer group. This will allow me to get to know a couple of more people like 8 girls and 2 guys (I am only saying).

My classes have been full useful information that allows me a better historical grammatical hermeneutics for better understand what was original intended instead of the interpretation based on what the English is saying. It is kind of amazing to understand how to apply the Bible to your life when one understand why an author wrote the letter.

FYI -- Gideon is also known as Super Chicken according to my O.T. Survey Teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.