Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wow! A second post in one day.

So it is not a record but I want to express something that I has been bugging me. I was reading on a post to pray for a twenty-something that is, I would guess, deathly ill because the person stated that she was to young to die. The more I thought of what was said the more I started to bug. I started to think about was the person really to young to die. Is it even possible to die to young? I do not think that it is possible to die to young because God has control and not me. If God was not a kind God (like he is), he has all the rights to destroy us and think twice about it because of our sins. It is God who gives and who takes away and also God who allows us to live on his earth. So if God desires us not leave past a certain point then he will takes from this earth. I know that people might have a problem with this but I like that logical it is how it stands. Now, I have not searched the Bible to make sure I am right but I know some verse that could prove my claim but I need to make sure that in context that they are right.

I do want to stress that I do feel sorrow and that it is a bad thing when it happens but God is in control and I can rest in that assurance that not matter what happens he is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.