Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stand to Reason: 10 Tips to Help Your Prayer Life

The article from Stand to Reason are some tips that might help your pray life out more. I have noticed that I can always pray more then what I do. I think most people have the same problem so here a resource I found. STR is a great site also to find answers about different topics that people might have like post-modern thing to abortion. STR tries to present the facts in a logical way and also prove why Christianity is a thoughtful reason in the areas of philosophy and ethics. I hope that you enjoy the article.

Stand to Reason: 10 Tips to Help Your Prayer Life

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.