Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Liberty Spirit Rock Series Begins

I have not really talk about Liberty besides rants about the people. I am going to try and start a series that will show the Liberty Spirit Rock. A little info on the rock. It is a rock near nothing that is painted over a couple times a week. I did not get a picture when it was first done but the here is when people added a couple of things. I hope that I will remember to grab a picture or 2 when I get a chance. As you can see they had painted to remember the mother land but some added the "V" from V for Vendetta. The other picture is where the spirit rock is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.