Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I do not know what to say.

I have decided to write something but I do not have a clue and to keep my blog free of rants b/c they really do not do any good and do not edify the church. I could off on speeders and cheatin' cheaters. I did come across a new word, Zweiohrküken. It is German for chick with 2 ears. I am pretty sure that means nothing to anyone but again I do not know what I want to blog about. I guess I could talk a little about my trip to N.C. to visit some friends that I meet in England or the meat and cheese gyro that a group of friends decided to give a friend that was getting married. I guess I could talk about how funny it is when Facebook changes something because everyone get mad and changes their status and also create groups to get Facebook to go back. They never got the change they wanted.

So I am going to leave with a picture of a part of the Liberty Campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.