Saturday, September 5, 2009

Books, Books, and More Books.

So I have to use $400 to use at the campus bookstore. I making a careful consideration on what books I want. So I bought:

The Truth War Dr. John MacArthur
Just do Something Kevin DeYoung
One Thing You Can Not in Heaven Mark Cahill.

I also ordered:
Christless Christianity Michael Horton
Stop Dating the Church Joshua Harris.

I still have about $220 left to buy books. I am thinking about about getting some on my textbooks for next semester. I know that I will not need all new books because I am taking the first part of my theology class (that class teaches theology proper, if you do not know what theology proper is then I think you might not be a Christian. Just kidding about being a Christian but look it up) .

I also went to Lifeway Christian Books to get Worldliness by C.J. Mahaney. I guess I have some books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.