Saturday, October 4, 2008

It is hard to be Christian around non-Christians.

The title says it all. Yesterday, I was at Moron AB, Spain. Since I choose to not drink any type of alcohol, I was a DD. We went to Moron de la Frontera so they could drink. Then also decided to find a strip club. Since I was already with them and said that I would DD, I went along. I told them that I was going to say in the car and not enter. After a night of driving to find a blinky blinky, we finally found (to much of my disappointment). But being to true to my word, I remained in the car except to pee behind the building. Anyways, 3 hrs later and 1/4 tank of gas, they finally exited the building that is slowly destroying the moral fibers of our society, we went to base. I was back in my room at 4am just in to for my 515am show for breakfast. They are talking about going to the blinky blinky again tonight. I might hang with the crew instead. They are only going to grab a few beers here in the Azores. Tomorrow night is a bull fight, I might catch it. I will take my camera and get some pics. Also wait for some pics of the KC-10 we refueled that in turn refueled AV-8B Harriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.