Friday, October 31, 2008

1 Year

It has been one year since I started to post. Well it was one year on Sept. 4th but Oct 31 is close enough for a government worker. It has been a while ride. It really started since I have move to England. I have shared a not so glorious part of my life in a post title "Realiziation that I am not the person I claim to be" which also happens to be the highest commented post with 7. There have been a total of 154 posts since that Sept 4th post with total of 39 comments including 2 from myself. I tried the vlog thing but upload times were outrageous long.

Well, the next year should even be more fun and not-so-exciting as the last. There is so much that can be blogged about. There are more travels, more grips, more prayer request, and more sarcasm that only I can deliver. Let us welcome "The England File" in for at least 1 more year.

And by the way, the font color is orange for Reformation Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.