Sunday, September 21, 2008

Obama and Palin plus views from Christians who support Obama.

Hopefully, if God's grace allows, I will bring to my readers my thought on the present state of affairs here in the US about the Presidential Race. I will also use a couple of Christians to see why they are voting liberal and not the more Biblical worldview of the Republicans. Hopefully, again by God's grace alone, I will provide a Biblical worldview on the current state and try and weed out. I do want to make clear that I have declared that I support the Republicans but I will say that I will never ever vote for Obama.

I am also talking to 2 friends to get there view on why Obama is a better candidate. It should be interesting because I am trying and not force my views on them.

Also a little rant. Why does the US Government give Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac some billion dollars and the CEO (or whatever he is called) walks away with $9.3 Million severance package for sending the company to rock bottom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.