Thursday, October 23, 2008

What a Great Church Family

Being part of the Chapel, I have the opportunity to listen to different view of the Bible. Lately, the preaching have not been filling because the chaplain is emergent. besides that, today I went to praise team practice to gain more skill at running sound. When walk into the church the praise leader and the guitar player asked me how I was doing since I had to leave quickly to make to my grandfather's funeral. It makes me know that groups of Christians that love the Lord will always be there when you need them or when you don't. Praise God for this praise team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.