Friday, October 31, 2008

Election Time

As we come up to the election of our great nation. Lets remember that the problems of our nation are caused by God as the nation has fallen away. So instead of trying to have our government change the situation of our country, lets us instead share the glorious Gospel of our Lord and Savior and vote for the candidate that is closest to a Biblical worldview.

"And Jesus came and said to them, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.' " Matthew 28:18-20 (ESV)

This is something that I must do, too. It is our job as Christians to share the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.