Monday, October 27, 2008

Cooking with AMN Miller.

Tonight was the first night that I made something that was not already pre-made i.e. hamburger helper, frozen pizza. It was my mom's recipe for Runza Casserole. It has cabbage, meat, cheese, crescent rolls, and my favorite spice, paprika plus onions. It was good even since I forgot my favorite spice. It goes into a 9x13 pan which is a lot of food for someone who eats like twice a day. It actually turned out really well. The oven I use cooks really fast. It has a fan and then blows the hot air around. I also cooked the rest of the crescent rolls (mainly because I thought it took 4 tubes instead of 2 so I opened all 4). I could have cooked the rolls in 8 mins and not 10 like I did. The tube said to cook for 11 to 13 mins. Enough about my cooking.

Work has been a loaded affair. Today (27 Oct and not when read this unless it is the 27 Oct), I took a shift for a friend at work so he could go to the NFL game in London. I was only to cover him for a couple of hrs. when he walked in, we asked him how much sleep he got and he got 30 mins after working 13hrs and attending a night game in London. So I work his shift instead so he could go to sleep. Before that was LSET, or in other words, and inspection to make sure that maintenance is fixing jets the right way. (FYI, we ALWAYS fix jets the right way wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more). It made it hard when I was inspected on the day I returned from the States but we stilled passed but our upper supervision did not like how close we did pass.

The inspection last week really should how bad my unit is. We were getting in trouble because we took a lot of hits because we need to generate 11 lines of airplanes with 40 people which is not enough when many tasks require 2 or more people. Since the hits were really on stupid mistakes that should not happen, we slowed down and starting to take our time. We are know getting yelled at by our upper supervision because we are not generating lines and our jets are really broke. It is a lose-lose situation. So I am will continue to generate plane with safe quality maintenance. It makes me feel but because that covers my behind when QA hits.

This post is dedicated to Michelle since you like to past judgment on me because I enjoy cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.