Saturday, October 18, 2008

A funeral Catholic style.

Since I have been a Christian and read Tim Challies' "the Discipline of Spiritual Discernment," I have been more judging of what people say especial on religion. I could hear the fact that we must work our way to Heaven durning my grandfathers funeral. I notice that the Catholic missed the mark which is why Luther rebelled and created Lutherism. I notice that my grandfather by the status of the priest made it to Heaven but by a standard that God used I have to question if my grandfather is really in Heaven. Anyways, I must get off and buy Ice Cream for tonight. Plus I am also getting tired. Which is funny because I slept for approx. 10hrs last night and had a 3hrs nap this afternoon. Next time I blog, I will be back in England. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.