Sunday, November 9, 2008

My first time tracting.

Being in the military and as my job requires so much time, I have not been able to tract with a group of Christian. So this weekend, I made it a point to go down to Mildenhall, Suffolk, England Bus Stop. I pulled into a the car park and started to walk towards the bus stop. It was cloudy and rainy, all to topical English weather. Now the thoughts were hitting my head. I bet they canceled you should head home. No one will be here just go. I still walked towards the bus stop. After a quick call from BT about by broadband, I was a guy passing out tracts and he started to head towards me. I was nervous but I asked the guy if he was George. George is the one who is set it up. If fact it was him and then I introduced myself. So now I was excited and scared but the excitement would ware off. I meet tons of people from surrounding churches. George then help me to give tracts away. I bought some tracts to hand out but I either would forget them at home or to hand them out. So I started to pass out my Million Pound Note. I think the Million Pound Note is better to use in England because it is the English currency. The first I tried to give a tract to was the preacher that was out there. He gave some trouble but was in all good fun. Then I was rejected my first couple of time. It was really exciting to actually hand out the first tract. I would handout more as the day progressed on. We than set up a mock crowd so George got open air. We actually had the Britsh bobbies show up. I guess people said George was boucing off the walls and screaming. But they informed us that we could OA but people are not used that. Much has changed since Spurgeon and Wesley where here. After we were down, the sun popped its beams out from behind a couple. That gave me the warm feeling that I was doing what God wanted me to do. So if God wills it, I will go with the group and head to Cambridge to hand out tracts there next Saturday. I do have to say it was

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.