Saturday, May 10, 2008

A week in review

This week has been a week that is no different then another week besides the fact I am now in the US. One thing I have done this week was to witness a marriage end. This is sad more because it was a lost of a family member and not a divorce. I lost my dad's uncle Tuesday. He was a member of the US Navy and was part of the Vietnam War. He went very quickly but that is what I think most people want. I really do not know what God has plan for this but I did get to see people that I have not seen for a long time (like in 7 or more years). Right now, I am going insane because my hometown is boring. Well I should be studying something and not playing. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.