Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This might be a post for a little while.

I leave tomorrow for America. This time I am going to take some more pictures of people I visit instead of a sunrise. I might try to capture a great picture of Nebraska's sunrise above flat water (Platte). As this leave have been getting closer and closer. The more and more I have seemed not ready to go. This leave has not excited me like my leave in January. I know my family (even with a death) seems ready to see me. Yet today, a major change in plans as I will not travel to ISU this weekend. This was change because of the death of my dad's uncle today (06/05/2008). I will skip out of all activities until I no more info about the funeral. I just want to remind people that this trip is not to be at weddings but see family and friends at my sister's Graduation from high school and to see other friends else where. Weddings are 2nd and will be canceled if my family has other problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.