Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pick up lines and the story to go along.

1. Gotta mirror in your pants?
-I can see myself in your pants (or knickers).

2. Do you like blueberries or strawberries?
- I just want to know what to put in your pancakes tomorrow morning...

3. Did you hear that they are rearranging the alphabet?
- They are going to put U and I closer together.

4. Do your legs hurt?
-You been running through my head all night.

5. If I told you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?

6.Is your dad a baker?
-Cause your buns are hot.

7. Can I check your tag?
-Want to see if it said "Made in Heaven."

8.Turn around, Want to see if you have wings.

9. Are those space pants?
-Cause your butt is out of this world.

10. Your daddy must be a thief?
- Cause he stole the star's to put them in your eyes.

11. Is your dad a butcher?
- Cause it looks like someone took 2 hams and stuffed them down the back of your pants?

12. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled or fertilized?

13. Wanna go to church with me on Sunday?
- We could practice walking down the isle.

14. HELP ME! I got something wrong with my eyes. I can't take them off of you.

15. I'm easy. Are you?

16. Do you have a boyfriend?
-"no" Want one?
-"yes" Want another?

17. I bet you $20 you'll turn me down.

18. You must be going to hell?
- It's a sin to look that good.

19. You made me so nervous, I've forgotten my standard pick-up lines.

THE STORY:

So after the wedding somehow a group that went got on talking about pickup lines. The next day (or later) we started to make a list of different pickup lines for me. Then I had to practice them on different people. I also had to get rated by a single female my age on the effectiveness of the delivery. These are the ones that made it on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.