Monday, August 31, 2009

200th Post.

This is the 200th post here on the England/LU file blog. I started it about 2 years ago and it has been a place that I could stop and think about my life. There are many painful posts to reread and there are also post that show God's grace for this sinner. I want to tell you all that there is going to be some posts that reflect the Spiritual Emphases week here at Liberty. I will be publishing notes as I get the typed up. It started today and it goes through Wednesday (I think). Today was about true conversion in the Lord. The highlight was that about 200 Liberty Students profess Jesus as their savior and repented of the their sins. I ask all to give thanks for their profession but to also try that their professing faith in Christ turns into a possessing faith in Christ for God's work on this world. More to come about tonight's sermon.

UPDATE: I guess it is the 201st post, my dashboard was wrong and is off by one. My apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.