Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Refreshing Post

This post should not be so harsh in nature. I want to take some time a review what God has done my life lately. It is has been amazing watching God move as I got ready for college and now as I move into the college experience. I do still do not know what I want to do with my degree but I am waiting for God to move. A couple of ideas have been teaching and speaking as an apologist. I could also go into the ministry as a ministry or a chaplain in service. It has been a calm ride as I started school besides finding an apartment in 3 days ordeal. God was still faithful and provide an apartment at the last minute when I had to lean on him to work things out. Now as I go to find a church home, I get the joy of searching for a church that will lead me to a deeper faith and walk. I know that Liberty will do the same but a good church home is hard to find now-a-days. I will look at a couple more churches before I decided which one I would like to go to. Seeing how God has been faithful in finding an apartment, I can trust in him to be faithful in finding a good church home.

The church that I went to today and will go to the Sunday Night service to see how that works, was really great. The word was preached and it was not my first choice. It is done in the more traditional way with old hymns instead of the new repetitive lines songs.

God has brought a professor, who lead me to join the worship orchestra, to spent some time with. This could be a start to a new friendship with other Christians. He attends the church that I visited.

There is a lot that I still must trust God for like finding a wife and other friends. I also have been thinking about starting an evangelism group to reach Lynchburg. I think that Liberty needs to get out and witness to the community. I am praying that God presses on my heart so much that I have to act.

I hope this is more refreshing then the last couple of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.