Friday, August 28, 2009

A New Name for a New Time in my Life.

AS you might have seen, the blog has a new look and a new name. I have not decided if I like the new template because of the buttons on the side being cut off. I do have the old template saved in case I revert back. I will have to see about that. One thing you not notice is that the music is gone. There was no room to place it at the bottom, I know everyone is sad. So the new name is the LU file. LU= Liberty University. I think it is best for the time that I am currently in. The blog content might change a little but not that much. So for everyone info, Name Template, New Name, New Description, BUT the same content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.