Monday, August 11, 2008

No posty for long time.

I know I have not posted in awhile but I have a great excuse. I was in Crete doing what American GIs do in Crete, whatever we do. I will share some pics later at a different time. I have been slacking in my thing lately like reading my Bible, pray (which tends to be all the time), Studying, reading my Christian and anti-Emergent blogs, and listen to podcasts. In fact I need to read 112 blog posts and listen to 113 podcasts (I want everyone to know that podcasts in not a word in the world of Firefox web browser). I guess I am my work cut out for me. I also start my last 2 classes for my CCAF (so is CCAF) at the end of the month. Anyways, I need to grab clothes from dryer and get ready for the thing everyone calls work. I like to call a complete chaos in which I get a stick across my behind. I just looked chaos in the dictionary (which I misspelled by edit) to see if I spelled it right and it also means: "Greek Mythology the first created being, from which came the primeval deities Gaia, Tartarus, Erebus, and Nyx." Good to know, since I was just in Crete, Greece. Ok I am a little tired and trying to throw a blog post together to maintain my post everyday disaster, which I have failed 2 months in a row. I wish everyone a goodnight as I must attend to the Greek Mythology called chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.