Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why?

This is a series of question that have been brought to my attention.

Why is American church voting for a presidential candidate that supports killing over 4 million Americans a year?

Why do Americans think that God is blessing a country that does not even follow his commandments?

Why do Americans accept the fact that homosexuals are equal when they actually are living in a sin that will cause them to get to hell?

Why is it wrong to be correct according to the Bible?

Why do people think I have a close mind when I say Jesus is "the Way, the Truth, and the Light?"

Why do people think that I judge them when I saw that everyone deserves hell because of our lack of obedience to our Creator, our Savior, and our God?

Why does the liberalism accuse conservative Christian of not help the world when the conservative Christian give more money and time in helping the world than any other group?

2 Timothy 4:1-4
1 I charge you (Christian) in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: 2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. 3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, 4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.


NOTE: This is also posted on Facebook and Myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.