Thursday, August 14, 2008

Being a Christian at Work.

This post is more for me than anything. I have notice in my life as a crew chief, that I have not been living up to a subpar level as a Christian at the work place. I am quick to judge people (not on salvation) for their mistakes when possible it was not them, I complain about people behind their back, and I do not show the joy that I have in my life with Christ. In light of this, my section chiefs have wanted me to act more like a Staff Sargent (SSgt) since I am now a Senior Airmen (Sra). Be more of a leader. I am try to figure all this out. I am trying to be more confronting when I see a problem and find more info. A bad example would have been this morning. I accused a SSgt of not finishing forms for a wash. I was upset that he did not do what I told that needed to be done. When I confronted him about it, he exampled that he wanted are truck driver to drop me off so the forms would get done. I was mad at him because our truck driver would not take me to him because he also was mad to him (for other reasons). That was not very Christian of me and a make against my testimony for Christ. Now since I have seen my problem, with God's grace, I am going to change my attitude to reflect more of my Christian beliefs. Please pray that by God's grace I can live more like his Son at work.

Also I want to share that at my last TDY, I was less then Christian as I had to much alchole by my standard. I do not drink much so I do not know how drunk I was but I did have a headache when I stop drink and started to drink water and eat gyros (real gyros). Just wanted everyone to know so that they will pray for when I go TDY again.

Later
~mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.