Saturday, August 2, 2008

I missed the Dark Knight.

So today I was planning on seeing the Dark Knight in Bury St. Edmunds. Will I did not because I decided to a nap at 1830 for 1hr. I would later wake up at 2315ish. So long for watching it this weekend. I might and try to catch this week before I leave on my TDY to where ever doing what every mission. So as I seat to read "Why We're Not Emergent (By Two Guys Who Should be)" and enjoy learning about a liberal church movement that will change our country for a while. I have also noticed that I have 51 blog posts to read. much fun.

I also heard a good comment today about Obama. Obama would be reaching farther into American pockets leaving American only with change. You can listen to this comment and others comments on Christian Worldview with David Wheaton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.