Saturday, August 23, 2008

Moving, paperwork, and a new job.

So in two weeks, I will be moving into a new house/ old barn and I also might be doing a new job starting Sept. 1st. Among all this is a massive amount of paper work that has to get done.

So about the new job. I will be working in are support area. So I will be making sure that all tools that are used on the flightline are accounted for. I do not want to go to support because then I will have to fly a desk and not work on airplanes. I was told that I will be working with Technical Orders and the laptops that they are on.

Cons: I do not want to work their. No more TDY aka seeing really cool places on the expanse of the government.

Pros: A more stable work schedule in which I will be able to be available for working sound on Sundays, Awana (either on Wednesday or Sunday), and being a project monitor for PMOC. In other words, I can be more depended on it what I do at the chapel. I can also be able to do school work at work.

Even though I do not want to go to support, I see that going to support will help the ministries that I am a part of. I will still have to work an weekend every month or 2.

About moving. First I will comment on my mother comment about on being like my uncle. That is I am not like my uncle although an CD rack made out of Legos is pretty sweet. Anyways, I am going to look at some more furniture today at Thedford (Thomas Paine was born where) and Bury St. Edmund (Sidenote: That is where buried St. Edmund). I get the keys on the 4th and then on the 5th I can start to move in.

Well I need to eat so breakfast so I must leave, anyways have a nice weekend and I will see everyone later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.