Friday, July 18, 2008

Singleness, the podcast part 2

This is a response on the post "Singleness, the Podcast". Please listen to audio before reading this post.

I just want to comment on what David Wheaton said about being single. As I have read articles and listen to podcasts, I have since understand that everything has a season. As much as we need to embrace the season that God has but us in. David brings a good point that he is single until the Lord tells his otherwise. The Lord has a reason on why I am in England and it is not to fight GWOT. I will know later but I need to embrace my season here as I do get to travel around Europe. The biggest thing I need to work on is to devote myself completely to God while I am single. So what I wanted to point out on this study of singless is that when you are single continue to live like you are called to be single until God has changed the season you are in and brings you a mate to spent the rest of your days with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.