Sunday, July 27, 2008

Failed MOT and getting ready to settle down.

This past week was a bad week but not a really bad week. I was overworked all week because of Obama in Europe and other things that are going on in the world. On Thursday, I failed my MOT test so I could drive here in England. Not worry, I will have it fixed by the end of the week.

What I really want to talk about is settling down. Since I have started to read boundless.com, I have had a desire to settle down and start living a life less changing. I want to find the perfect woman that God will place in front of me (I will still have to find her) and start a family. The more I learn about singleness the more I want to settle. I can not wait to move back to Oklahoma and start to settle a little. I think it is funny that 18-21 years that live in the dorm and are wild are the reason why the AF treats dorm residence like kids. They have no need to settle and start a family. They are a cause of the lower population by reproducible. I see that they have fun (at least they were sober this time), but their has be a time where we need to start realize the need to settle down and find a perfect mate (hopefully some one of the opposite sex). Maybe the fact that I hangout with families has something to to with this. I think that God has gifted me with a great knowledge on how a marriage should look like. I have lots of example here and I praise God for that. I still have that touch with kids and it fun to run and play. Now only if I ever have kids that are so much fun without the other stuff (like raising them). Okay, I am only joking.

I lost my train of thought so I will continue it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.