Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Please Support Living Waters

Living Waters is a ministry that puts on Way of the Master TV/Radio. They also create and print tracts to hand out. Since I have started to listen to Way of the Master Radio, I have found Tim Challies who gift is discernment. Through Tim Challies, I found ministers like CJ Mahaney, Joshua Harris, Mark Dever, and others that I know listen to. They are asking only to give what you can. Unlike Klove or Air 1, they have not said how much and this is also the first time that they have asked for donations from their viewers. Please consider in helping a ministry that oftens put topics that I mention here in my head. You can support them at livingwaters.com/together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.