Sunday, July 6, 2008

It is sad to say goodbye.

If you do not know, in the military there are times when you have to say goodbye. This week, I have to say goodbye to the Ken MacDonald family. Ken and his wife have are the ones who got me to help at Awana and I cannot thank them enough. I got to know Ken's boys through Awana and also through other fellowships. They leave this week for his new assignment which I know that God will provide them more oppertunities to advance His will through this family. Please pray for Ken and his family as they fly to his new base.

If Ken or family is reading this, thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.