Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am a little upset.

I am so glad that I am not going to stay in. The Air Force likes to consider itself to be a regular company. One problem, if a regular company treated their employees like how the AF treats it employees, that company is not going far. Today is room inspection day and there are two times when which they were going to inspect rooms. The times were 0800 and 1430. My room is normally inspected at 0800 because I am at work. Well today, they inspected my room at 1430 time while I WAS SLEEPING SO I COULD WORK TONIGHT. That is wrong on so many levels. I called my section but of course not cares about the airmen in the dorms. The biggest problem I have is that what they did is against the regulations that I must follow for maintenance. So when I go to work tonight and something happens because I was tried, it is my fault because I did not get enough sleep. Or I will get in trouble because I fell asleep at work. It is a lose-lose situation.

1 comment:

  1. I said a prayer for you that you would be able to stay awake and fully function while you're at work tonight. :)

    YSIC

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.