Sunday, February 10, 2008

A new T-Shirt

I am in the process of designing 2 new t-shirt to wear. The first idea comes from when I was in Oklahoma and was told that I was going to be set up with a "hot" Christian girl. After telling people I have lunch with that high standard for a girl is Christian and drinks coffee. We thought it would be a good t-shirt design:

FRONT: A single Christian guy looking for...

BACK: A HOT Christian girl that drinks COFFEE!

The other idea is from a couple weeks ago when at the same group, one of the children told me to stop chewing with my mouth full.

Front: Stop Chewing with your mouth full (A picture with a kid's mouth full of food)

Well that is the facts. They should be great t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.