Thursday, February 21, 2008

The evil of money and the leave that is not meant to be

I guess this is kind of a public notice that I like 75% sure that I will not take leave in May like original plan. As it appears at this moment, I will be nearly $1000 off my suggested amount for leave. As I know that it will break many hearts that I cannot come back to see many, I need some serious dough before I go under. The problem that has risen is that a dear friend and bro in Christ has told me that he would pay for the trip. Although I thank God that he is gracious enough to pay for my airfare, I feel that it would be an easy way of getting around a problem and I do not feel right. I feel like I am using him even if he has said that it would not burden him. Trust me on this but it is a hard decision. I guess I do not see the importance of me being in his wedding. That comes since I have been to wedding since I became a Christian. Still the fact is that I do not feel that it is right to take my friend's money to fund a trip I knew about since last May. It is because of my financial responsibility is why I cannot go. I really do not know what to do. I have asked a couple of people and one said maybe to make it a loan in which I will pay it back. I like the idea but still confuse.

FYI: I have disable comments for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.