Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thanks to all.

I want to thank all of you who commented. When I was writing that post, I really thought that no one read my blog. I was wrong. That night after I posted, I prayed to God to help me. I felt like God was to far away and then I read a little in Matthew and Acts. Then yesterday (Sunday), I was going to hit the bathroom up and I get a call from Kyle. We talk for over 3hrs. That is when I was told about all the comments. Thanks It has been hard here in England. The fact that lust is a major issue here. That is must be why the KJV of the Bible says to not touch a women and every other version says sexual immorality. Ok, that was a bad joke. I guess this proves that God answers prayers. Again, thanks to all.


In GOD We Trust

~mike

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome Mike. I'm glad that the we are here for you. The Lord does answer prayers. Sometimes quietly, sometimes really loudly, often in ways we don't expect. :)

    Your Sister in Christ ~ Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just glad that you are doing better. You are our brother and we want to take care of you. It is nice to see how your countenance has changed back. May God continue to watch over you, us, and the rest of His faithful.

    -Kyle

    In the name of our Lord, amen.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.