Monday, December 24, 2007

It is CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok, I know it is 6hrs early in England and 12 hrs early in the States (CST Zone). I heard a song and I think I will post the lyrics. To goes like:

It's Christmas Time and time to celebrate
It's time to take a look at Jesus Birth
and seek his righteousness.

Ok not really but I think it will be a big hit

The song I was using is It's Christmas Time by the Carpenters

It's Christmas time and time for a carol
Time to sing about the little King
To fill the bowl and roll out the BARREL
Have ourselves a fling

Anyways:

MERRY

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS MIKE!! We all miss you and love you very much! We're looking forward to your visit pretty soon!

    YSIC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Mike Man! I like your new song lyrics to an old song. Blessings to you in England and on your upcoming travels! - Romans 15:13

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.