Saturday, December 22, 2007

Helping Family is always nice.

As I start to get ready for my Christmas work week. I was staying up to get ready for my 12 hrs shift today (Saturday), it starts at 1700. I was working on some homework when my cousin need to ask me a question about a situation she was in. We later went in to our family. I guess we take our family for granted (well some might not). I look at the fact that I was never really close, and still not that close. We talked about how my cousin parents were asking questions my cousin could not answer. I look at what I caused my family when I was a young dumb boy that beat his sister. I am talking abusing my sister and now I living. I do not hit my sister anymore because I live across the world and only see her about a week a year. That is still to much to see here. The challenge for me is that the way I now live is different and my parents do not see it. I changed a lot from high school and my parents see that. They fail to see that I have grown in Christ because that have a wrapped view of Christ. To me, they seem to believe that works saves. I can understand that from my mom because was raised Roman Catholic and they believe that work saves. My dad is harder because is protestant up-raising. I guess if you are taught wrong then you will be wrong. I wanted to go to their Sunday School and failed but what they studied concerned me greatly when I was home last. My mom told me it was about Bible Contradictions and then they told me that I would be able to hold my own against the teacher. I would like to think differently, the teacher might be able to change peoples mind but hopefully I speak the truth and and change his mind to align with Christ's mind. I might have to talk to my parent about what they are learning now in Sunday School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.