Thursday, December 6, 2007

A new computer in town.

So here it is, the most dreaded thing to happen in the life of my dorm room. The Little Army Dude has yet to let someone touch that AWACS but he did not fix my laptop. That is right the laptop has died, finally. It was a long and painful road but in the end Joy was the main feeling. I my computer is for better and will not be slow like windows is. I HATE MS WINDOWS. So my new laptop is a Mac. That is right, I went to the good side of computers with a more power computer in Macs. Have to love Macs. That is all I have to say about the new computer in my life. LAter


~mike saw a sign, it opened up my mind that sign. it said "OPEN"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.