Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Its Christmas Time and Time for changing my room

So, we all know that is it Christmas time. So I had to decorate my room for the season. So here is a little story about the little Airmen that protects my room. He is not a big Airmen but mighty.







He usually protects my model AWACS and soon he will also protect my KC-135R.







But now he has an more important task. TO PROTECT MY CHRISTMAS DECORATION.




So this is all my Christmas decorations b/c the BXtra did not have any more lights and I am to cheap to buy some off base. (I LIVE IN ENGLAND. I PAY 2.14x MORE)

God Bless and Later Gator

~mike is out

1 comment:

  1. Awww . . . that is so sweet Mike :) What kind of outlets do you have? The same as here in the US?

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.