Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pics from Wreck.

Here some pictures of the cruiser. The front grill is right on the engine and not attached to the bumper as the picture looks.


Here is an little update. One person has gone in for additional medical help for headaches. Please pray for him and a quick recovery. I am currently waiting for my money to buy a 1996 Hinda Accord 4 door. It is weird that every car I have bought has been older then the last. It started with an 06 Chevy Cobalt 2 door coupe. Then it went to the PT, which is an 2002. Now a 1996, I was 10 btw, Honda Accord. I am expecting my next car to be a 1986 Mini, just kidding. I do not know if I will keep the Honda because it is an automatic instead of a manual, which means that the Honda is the first automatic transmission I have owned. I might give an overview of what God did. That will depend on my school work. I have a fully book schedule and now I am trying to get another job for updating some equipment like a new laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.