Monday, January 18, 2010

4-Car Crash

This is going to be a public announcement of sorts. I was involved in a 4 car crash heading to church. The traffic stop suddenly and being in the proper distance from the car in front of me, I hydroplaned into him because it was raining and the road where wet. A Liberty Student hydroplaned into me shortly after. I was the only one to not drive off. Praise God that no one was hurt. The car in front of me because of my impact hit the car in front of him but very little damage was done. I was formal charged with Reckless driving: failure to maintain proper control as was the lady who was behind me. This charged is given to anyone who rear-ends another car. I have to appear in court but the max fine is $30 plus court fees. The officer told me that the judge could throw it out since it was raining and I was not doing anything wrong. It will also depend on my driving record which has been clear since I was pulled over last, according to my US driving record, in Oklahoma in 2006. My neck hurts from the impact but other than that I am fine. A problem that now arises is the fact that financially, I can not handle buying a car or $500 to fix the PT. Even thought this has happened, I am trying to not get anxious over it. I need to trust in God that it will work out for the good to bring him glory and not myself. As of right now, I am examine myself to see if God might be trying rebuke me for sin or was it an opportunity to witness to someone. All I know now, is that God is still in control and he allowed it to happen so His grace can be on display. In response to this unfortunate crash, I will lay the burdens down at the cross and let God work and let him lead and I will follow like a little child.

Prayers that this will be resolved and everything works out. I am expecting that they will be hiccups to test me. Pray that I will have an unwavering trust in God to handle it. Thanks to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.