Saturday, September 6, 2008

New House and AWANA Starts.

I have some new readers and some do not know what AWANA is. AWANA is an acronym for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed or 2 Timothy 2:15. It is a children program that incourges kids to memorize Bible Verses and read the Bible. This year I am moving up to trek which is middle school age kids. This was somewhat of my descision but I still want to work the Truth & Training or T&T (2-6th grade). I know that I will still have some fun. Awans starts tomorrow the 7th.

Also with AWANA, I have started to move which has become a bigger task then first thought. The good thing is the next time I move, I do not have to really left a finger. But everything is going well with many snags. enough about that.

I also are in a couple of classes so that has suffer b/c of move. I skipped (Amanda never skip class {Amanda is my sister who started college}) my class last Thursday and will have to miss my class Tuesday- Thursday next week b/c of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.